Pre-treatment auxiliaries are chemicals for textiles to be processed before dyeing and printing. Generally, there are auxiliaries such as detergents, degreasers, scouring agents, de-oiling agents, soaping agents, chelating dispersants and penetrating agents.
|Product||Chemical Components||Technical Index||Features||Applications|
|De-oiling Agent WF-101 ||Inorganic salts and surfactants||White Powder; |
|1. Strong oil removing ability, good emulsification and dispersion.|
2. Desizing, scouring and cleaning functions.
3. Better whiten and brighten effect and improve handle feel.
|1.Pretreatment of polyester and its blended fabrics.
2. Degreasing, scouring, desizing and general cleaning of other kinds of fabrics.
3. Used for cleaning printing and dyeing equipment.
|De-oiling Agent WF-201F ||Inorganic salts and surfactants||White Powder;|
|1. Concentrated de-oiling agent.|
2. Desizing, scouring and cleaning functions.
3. Good effect on removing macula and oil stain for light and whitening varieties.
|Degreasing, desizing, scouring and cleaning of polyester, acrylic and their blended fabrics.|
|De-oiling Agent WF-104 ||Inorganic salts and surfactants||White and slightly-moist powder;|
|1.Good oil removal effect in near neutral and weak acid bath.|
3.Better degreasing and desizing effect without adding alkali.No APEO.
|1.De-oiling process of low alkali pretreatment of polyester and its blended fabrics.
2. De-oiling and desizing process of scouring and dyeing in the same bath.
|Multi-function Scouring Powder WF-4006 ||Surfactants, Inorganic Salts;||White Powder;|
|1. Multi-functional scouring assistant.|
2. Low weight loss rate of fabrics.
3. Improve COD value of wastewater.
|Alkali-oxygen one-bath pretreatment of cotton, polyester-cotton warp-weft knitted fabrics, towels, skeins, cheese, etc.|
|Chelating Disperse Agent WF-4003A ||Organic acid complexes||PH: 5-7;|
|1. Excellent complexing and dispersing ability.|
2. Strong anti-scaling and scaling functions.
3. No foam.
|Pretreatment, whitening, polyester refining and alkali reduction of various fabrics.|
|Oxygen bleaching stabilizer WF-4004 ||Compounds of various metal complexing agents||PH: 6-7|
|1. Stabilizer in hydrogen peroxide bleaching.|
2. Directly added to the bleaching solution.
|High temperature bleaching and cold pad-batch oxygen bleaching of cellulose fibers and their blended fabrics.|
|High-efficiency Scouring Agent WF-4005N ||Surfactant complex||PH: 4-6|
|1. Excellent stability and permeability of alkali resistance.|
2. Less dosage.
|Continuous dyeing pretreatment of cotton and its blended fabrics, especially for cold rolling process.|
|High-efficiency Soaping Agent WF-4007N ||Compound of Surfactant and Polymer||PH: 6-8;|
|1. Good cleaning, dispersing and suspension effects.|
2. Excellent anti-staining effect on the white ground of fabrics.
3. Good chelating ability to calcium and magnesium ions.
|Soaping printing and dyeing fabrics with VAT dyes, direct dyes, reactive dyes, Nafto dyes.|
|Oxidative Desizing Agent WF-4008 ||Compounds of Alkyl Polyoxyethylene Ether and Peroxide||PH: 2-4;|
|1. Excellent ability of penetration, emulsification and dispersion.|
2. Excellent removal, cleaning and dispersion effect.
|Overflow,desizing for jig dyeing or continuous dyeing of PA, PVA, CMC and other chemical pulps.|
|Non-ionic Penetranting Agent WF-4009N ||Compound of Polyoxyethylene ethers||PH: 8-10;|
|1. Excellent permeability and stability.|
2. Non-ionic property and good compatibility.
3. Improve the uniformity and permeability of dyeing and the handle of fabrics.
|Various dyeing and finishing processes to improve permeability and liquid carrying rate.|
|Oligomer Stripping Agent WF-4219 ||Surfactants and Salts||PH: 2-3;|
|1. Good solubilization, emulsification, decontamination and neutralization of residual alkali.|
2. Remove amino silicone oil and other finishing agents from fabrics.
|Cleaning and removing polyester oligomers, oil stains and color lakes deposited in various containers or dyeing and finishing equipment.|
|Effective De-oiling Agent WF-4315C ||Surface Active Agent||PH: 3-5;|
|1. No phosphorus and APEO.|
2. Excellent emulsifying and dispersing ability.
3. Prevent oil agent and other substances from contaminating.
|Pretreatment of blended fabrics and warp and weft knitting of polyester fibers or the same bath process of scouring and dyeing.|
|Emulsifying De-oiling Agent WF-4315D ||Compounds of Special Anionic and Nonionic Surfactants||PH: 6-8;|
|1. Eliminate spots and colors.|
2. Excellent emulsifying, dispersing ability and degreasing effect.
3. Special de-oiling effect on dispersing chemical fibre oil agent, high viscosity mechanical oil, dimethyl silicone oil and other substances.
|Suitable for the pretreatment or scouring and dyeing of polyester woven, warp and weft knitted and spandex-containing fabrics or blended fabrics in the same bath.|
|Sourcing and De-oiling Agent WF-4316N ||Compounds of Special Branched Chain Surfactants||PH: 6-8;|
|1. Effectively emulsify and disperse the oil agent on spandex fabric.|
2. Strong oil-removing ability.
3. Excellent scouring and decontamination effect.
4. Small influence of colored light.
|Low temperature de-oiling of decorative cloth, scouring and dyeing of polyester knitted fabric in one bath, and scouring and de-oiling of cotton and its blended textiles.|