Aromatic Organic Modified Compounds
Appearance Red-brown or yellow-brown liquids
PH Value (1% water solution) 3.5-5.5
Features and Advantages
1. Give polyester fabrics excellent ultraviolet absorption performance and improve UPF value.
2. Ultraviolet radiation in 280-400 nm band has good absorption, conversion, reflection and scattering effects.
3. Improve fastness to sunlight.
4. When dyeing in the same bath, it has little effect on the colored light.
5. Good stability, resistance to hard water, weak acid and alkali.
It is suitable for anti-ultraviolet finishing of polyester fabrics and improving the fastness to sunlight.
Dip-dyeing process: dosage: 2.0-4.0% (o.w.f)
In the same bath dyeing with disperse dyes, the process is the same as that with disperse dyes.
Note: The dip-rolling process has a certain effect on the color fastness of fabrics. Please confirm it by experiment in advance.
Users are requested to adjust the dosage through the sample as appropriate.
25KG Plastic Drum or other packing on request. Sealed and light-proof storage.