Polyether Modified Silicone Oil
Item Standard Appearance Light transparent viscous liquid Solid Content, % ≥97 PH Value (1% water solution) 6.0-8.0 Ionic Nonionic
Features and Advantages
1. It can give the fabric softness, fullness and better air permeability, water absorption and antistatic properties, especially the synthetic fiber can overcome the shortcomings of fuzzing and pilling.
2. This product is a non-ionic, hydrophilic, self-emulsifying epoxy modified silicone oil with high effective content and no demulsification and bleaching problem.
3. Easy to dilute, can be mixed with cold water in any proportion (usually 1:5-8).
4. Better compatibility can be used in combination with other functional additives.
5. Redyeing is strong and does not need to remove silicone oil for direct re-dyeing (because
the actual operation process of each dyeing plant is different, the company cannot guarantee the uniformity of re-dyeing).
6. Low yellowing.
7. It can be used in the same bath with fluorine antifouling finishing agent without affecting the antifouling effect of the treated fabric.
It is suitable for cotton, linen, polyester and their blended fabrics.
1. Dissolution method: (Water requirement is tap water, avoid River water). Solution in cold water: according to ratio 1:5-8 or so. First put half the water, then open the blender, and stir the whole bucket into the Petri dish while stirring. The mixer runs 30min to get the transparent emulsion, stop stirring and filter out the material.
2. Dip-rolling process: one-dip-one-roll or two-dip-two-roll, dosage of 3-8 g/L. (dosage of raw liquor).
3. Impregnation process: conventional dosage of 0.3-0.8% (o.w.f) (dosage of raw liquor) at room temperature impregnation for 20 minutes, dehydration, drying.
Users are requested to adjust the dosage through the sample as appropriate.
120KG Plastic Drum or other packing on request. Sealed and light-proof storage.